Option Samurai platform is designed to help options traders like you sharpen their edge in the market.
We will get started by understanding the Scanner: It helps you find trade ideas in more than 15 different strategies that fit every market condition. You can scan more than 1.2 million options instantly or enter your watchlist and limit the results to a list of stocks you are interested in.
Clicking on the 'Compose Scan' window will allow you to start building a scan from a blank template. Just pick the strategy from the dropdown menu, click 'add filters' and start scanning the entire market!
To help you get started, we created more than 25 predefined screens. You can see them as templates to help you get started and give you ideas on how to scan the market. Each scan will provide you with trade ideas for different market conditions. Still, the best way to use them is to get inspiration from them and implement it in a way that fits your style and goals. You can go over the entire list or use the tags at the top of the page to filter them.
Stock Scenario allows you to find the best trade for a specific ticker. It will enable you to compare different options strategies and buy and hold to find the best strategy for you. In addition, you can discover if the ticker appears in any saved or predefined scan.
The main use-cases are:
- Finds the best strategy for a given stock, assuming target price and date. For example, what is the best options strategy if AAPL gets to the analyst's target price?
- Comparing different options strategies between them and to buy&hold stock.
- See all saved scans and predefined scans the ticker appears in.
Read more in the help article here.
Once you found a scan you like, You can save it and access it from the dashboard at any moment. Even on the go with your mobile.
Our data - your workflow
Using our unique Excel and Google Sheets integration, you can import our data into Excel sheets, including fundamental, technical, and options data. You can import options data for a specific symbol or 'floating' formula that changes according to other cells (for example, 30 delta option for the stock in cell A2).
This enables you to create custom workflows, advanced models, reports, unique calculations, watchlists, trade logs, scans, and more. The possibilities are endless, and the use cases are flexible enough to fit your workflow.
Read more in our knowledge base.
Read more (opens in a new window):
- See all getting started articles (knowledge base).
- See example use case with step-by-step instructions on how to build them (Use-cases section).
- See a list of our unique features (Unique features).
- Go to the help center (Link).