October version just launched, and it includes improvements to our software, new data points and a predefined scan, and a Twitter integration.
Main features added in this version:
- Wheel Strategy: Wheel is a multi-step strategy that generates income from stable companies. It sells OTM put and, if assigned, generates income from covered-call. We've added predefined scan and new data points to help you get started.
- Control option-leg delta: We've added filters to control the legs delta on multi-leg strategy (such as spreads) to help you find the trades you want better
- Improved details tab: When you click on a trade in the trade log or scan table, you will see more data about the strategy and stock.
- Social-media bot: We've added an integration that sends example scan results to our Twitter/Facebook/StockTwits. This will help you get ideas about possible scans you can run. We plan to add unique features, so stay tuned.
- Center of Mass improvement + Site improvement: We continued to improve the CoM report released last month and improved some more features on the site.
Read the full release on our blog, and we would love to hear your feedback.