Our data - Your workflow.
The Option Samurai Plugin allows you to import stocks and OPTIONS data quickly and easily into Excel/Google Sheets. This gives you endless possibilities in building custom workflows, saving time, and gaining a sharper edge.
This article describes the installation instructions. If you need an overview - please check this article.
If you are having difficulties installing the plugin. Check our Troubleshooting article.
The versions covered in this article: (Jump to the relevant version)
- Excel Web (office 365 subscription).
- Excel Desktop
- Google Sheets
- Go to the settings page in the app and pick the Excel plugin tab.
- Download the file Menifest.zip. Unzip it and keep the XML file.
- Log in to Excel web on the office.com website.
- Go to Insert tab > Office Add-ins > Manage My Add-in
- Click on Browse and choose the file you downloaded at the beginning and then click on the Upload button.
- After a few seconds, you should see the Option Samurai icon appear on the Home tab.
- Please refresh the browser.
- After installation, you can use our formulas by typing them directly or using the provided widget in a guided manner. You can register using the API key in the Settings tab. Please refer to the documentation for more details.
Excel desktop supported versions.
- Click the Windows icon and search for 'run.'
- Write cmd and enter.
- Copy-paste the following command: net use \\share.optionsamurai.com\excel /user:guest guest You can close the terminal.
The Google Sheet installation is easy and done VIA the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Excel & Google Sheets Integration knowledge base article.
- Check our Excel / Google Sheets troubleshooting article.
- A blog post about Excel Integration.
- Go to the Settings tab and get the API key (App).