If you want to change the credit card you use to pay for your premium account, you need to VIA our processor dashboard (BlueSnap).
Below is a step-by-step guide. If you need help, please feel free to reach out in chat (including your email), and we will assist you in log in to your BlueSnap dashboard, where you can change the credit card.
- Please go to this site: cp.bluesnap.com/jsp/account_login.jsp.
- Click on the 'Don't know your username or password' link below the form, as this is the first time you interact with the BlueSnap dashboard.
- You need to enter your username (in BlueSnap) or invoice ID. Invoice ID is more accessible: Your Invoice ID is sent to your email after payment.
- Enter the email address you used when you paid (can be different from the one used to login to Samurai)
- Click the submit and check your email (can be few minutes and check your SPAM folder)
- Follow the email instructions to initiate a username + password.
- Login to your Bluesnap dashboard, where you can change the credit card, plans, and more.